The Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance (MQA) is excited to announce the launch of the new and improved Search Services Portal. This new website combines five commonly-used MQA search sites into one search portal for easy access. The newly-organized website gives users the ability to:
- Access MQA’s online License Verification search to review the Division’s database by licensee name, license number or other search criteria;
- Search disciplinary and administrative actions;
- View practitioner profiles which contains information regarding education and training, specialty certifications, professional affiliations, and more;
- Review nursing education program information; and,
- View a list of approved counterfeit-proof prescription pad vendors.
In addition to combining MQA’s search sites, the Search Portal website gives users enhanced functions, such as the ability to sort search results within the browser and export search results into a sortable, easy-to-read spreadsheet. The MQA Search Services Portal features updates including:
- Mobile friendly; makes accessing the site easier from your mobile device.
- A column for license status in the search results;
- An additional tab for users to access information regarding a licensee’s discipline/administrative actions directly from the license verification screen;
- An enhanced disciplinary and administrative action search that provides public details regarding disciplinary actions;
- A “Primary Source Verified” shield with a message confirming that the information displayed within the search result is a secure, primary source for license verification; and,
- An enhanced Nursing Education Programs search and compare feature.
The MQA Search Services Portal can be accessed by clicking here. For a detailed overview of new features and guide on how to use the new Search Services website, click “Site Help” in the upper right-hand corner of the portal.
Please note: We like our visitors to have the best possible experience on the web when using our site. In order for our site to work efficiently and effectively on all web browsers it is important that the browser used remains updated to current standards.
We support Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and any other modern web browser compatible with HTML5 and CSS3.